Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bread

Over the past few days, several family members have commented about the fact that I have not made bread for quite some time.  For a few years, I never bought bread, but always had home-made.  Lately, I have been buying bread at the store.  We don't like it as much, and we don't go through it as quickly as the home baked stuff.  Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the responsibilities I have taken on, and I let some of the less-important things go.  Bread is one of those things.  I like making bread though, and hopefully will do so more often in the future.  Baking bread is definitely a smell that I love having in my home!

2 comments:

  1. mmm...I and smell it! I like the butter and honey too much...leads to looking like a loaf of bread! Unfortunately, I have never mastered the art home made bread...

    ReplyDelete