Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thursdays Free Days

My schedule is rather full at the moment.  Saturdays are spent with the family.... doing yard work, house work, outings, etc... Sundays are full of meetings, planning, church, study, and visits.  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are school days, where Jacob and I go to campus and have classes, do homework and school projects.  Tuesdays are my Relief Society days where I have meetings, do visits, phone calls, plan, go to the temple, visit teach, etc.  Thursdays are MY days!  (Sort of ) This is when I do the shopping, run errands, work in the garden, cook for the coming week (at least a few things), and sometimes I spend a little time reading or take a nap.  I look forward to Thursdays!  During the rest of the time I try to fit in things like laundry, house work, paying bills, helping with kids homework, keeping in contact with friends and family, cooking, etc... and of course I try to spend as much time with my family as possible.  It sometimes overwhelms me to try to keep it all going, but I am also happiest when I am busy.  Anyway... tomorrow is Thursday, and I am really looking forward to it! 

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me...I have a list of things for you to do for me tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha! I already have my own list, but I'll work on yours on Friday!

      Delete
  2. This is the old Dad. Thursday is my uncluttered day also and even tho I usually work on home projects at least the option is there for an adventure or personal fun. Thurs has always been the most productive day of week for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, no matter how hard you have it, there is always someone else who has it rougher than you.

    ReplyDelete