Saturday, September 22, 2012

MoTab's

Last night the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra put on a performance here in Rexburg.  We all got dressed up in our church clothes and went to listen.  When I saw the program, I thought "this is going to go w-a-a-a-y too long.  However, I was pleasantly surprised that it was just long enough to hear a good variety of songs, and still keep the audience interested.  It was especially fun to see them get pretty animated during an African spiritual.... there was hand clapping, swaying, and even some yelling and yipping going on.  Not the usual stuff you see from the Tabernacle Choir.  Anyway, I was grateful for the opportunity for my family to go to this performance together. I am often amazed at the blessings we have found by moving here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment