Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Freezer meals

Today was a cooking day.  My sister came over and we got 10 meals put together and ready to go!  I am so excited to have some dinners in the freezer.  I will be working all day for the next 3 days, then back to school on Monday.  It will be a little crazy getting my new schedule under control, so I am happy to have stuff I can just toss in the oven and heat up on those nights when I get home late!  I can even have the kids or Tony heat them up and I can come home to a nice meal. Thanks sis! 

3 comments:

  1. What is this thing you call "heat them up"? Is it anything like making oatmeal or a fried egg? I'm pretty good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I'm still trying to find space in my freezer for mine. My freezer is not all neat like yours is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Lori are totally inspiring! P.S. I am enchanted by the colorful eggs you sent!

    ReplyDelete