Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blekko

Today I had an unfortunate experience.  While trying to figure out how to download sound clips and apply them to a power point presentation, I inadvertently downloaded some search tool called Blekko that was a terrible search engine, it would not let me go where I needed to go, and I could not figure out how to get rid of it.  Luckily I have a good computer guy!   He cleaned up my computer and got rid of Blekko.  Who, in their right mind, would name a product Blekko, anyway?  It sounds like you are going to be sick!  (Which I almost was when I couldn't access the programs I needed, to get my homework done.)  Thanks computer man!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea! When you have troubles, find someone who has knowledge of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Krikaan* Sounds like the name of a sports drink that makes your stomach throw itself up. Hehe.

    Sorry, Mom. I don't know how he gets on my laptop at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love having my own computer man around. He solves all my technology problems :)

    ReplyDelete