Monday, October 15, 2012

freezer meal group

I joined a group of ladies that make freezer meals once a month.  There are six of us in this particular group.  Each person makes 6 meals and freezes them, then we exchange.  For example, I am making 6 pans of beef stroganoff, another lady is making 6 chicken pot pies, another is making 6 pans of enchiladas, etc....  After exchanging, each of us goes home with 6 different meals, that can be thawed and heated for dinner.  It is a lot of work to make the 6 meals, but in the long run it is a lot easier than spending time preparing 6 different meals.  I am hoping this will make my life a little bit easier on those crazy days when I don't have time to cook dinner.  I also think it will be fun to try some new foods and someone else's cooking!

1 comment: