Monday, October 22, 2012

Solution to Everything.....


When I was a teenager I had a dream that I will always remember.  I dreamed that there was this one word that was the answer to everything.... it solved all the problems of the world, filled everyone with peace and joy, and made everything bad and hurtful disappear.  I was so excited and happy, I was jumping for joy!  I actually jerked myself awake and fumbled around for a piece of paper to write this magical word on.  After carefully writing it down, I went back to sleep, full of excitement to share my discovery with the world, thinking that I would be able to cleanse the world of inequality, hurt, and disappointment. 

The next morning I woke up and remembered this amazing dream and found a scrap of paper by my bed with the following word

MEDIFERNEZERARY......................   so far I haven't been able to use it for anything other than giving myself a laugh, but I'll always remember the amazing feeling of pure joy I had in that dream!  I hope I get to feel it again some day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure that's spelled right, but I suppose there is really no proper way to spell something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest thing I've heard. Its hard to get me to crack up but I am. Classic. Medifernezerary. Thank you for sharing this life changing word. I have one for you....supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I once had a dream that I needed to take my socks off but it was super important to remember which one came off of which foot. I woke up the next morning with my socks tied around my ankles - each sock tied to the ankle of the foot it came off of. Wala. You cannot stop this problem solver.

    ReplyDelete