Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Mom

Today I canned some pears.  It made me think of my mom and how she has taught me to do so many things.  I think that most of the things I enjoy doing, have been taught to me by my mom.  I'm so glad I had to do things like laundry, cooking, cleaning, mending clothes, gardening, etc... as I grew up.  Although I didn't ALWAYS enjoy them, I often did, because it was fun to be with my parents and siblings, and I have always liked the feeling of accomplishment I feel after doing a job well.  Thanks Mom, for teaching me, loving me, and always being there for me.  I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. I love you, too! As I do all my children and family. Being there for one another is what family is all about. Thanks for the nice compliments.

    ReplyDelete