Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Couple of Good Things

Today I took the final for one of my classes, and got 102% on it.  I was pleased with the grade, and also glad to finish the class, (it was a block class) so that my homework load is lightened a bit.  Yay!

I also went to devotional on campus today with Jacob and Tony.  I haven't been attending devotional, just listening to it on the radio, but I think it is important for Jacob to participate in this part of BYU-I life.  Elder Kikuchi was the speaker, and I just love him!  He gave a great talk on how to start off our day in a way that will bring us closer to Christ.  I loved it when he said "we should wash and fresh our bodies".  The closing song was "As I Have Loved You".... Then he got back up and had President Clark and President Eyering and the man that coordinates the speakers, stand with him and sing "As I Have Loved You".  It was a powerful moment!  I am so grateful for the opportunity for me and my family to listen to and be in the presence of loving and devoted leaders. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right about devotional. Going to devotional every Tues. is one of my favorite memories from my time there.

    ReplyDelete