Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love General Conference

I truly love to listen to the bi-yearly conference of the church.  President Monson suggested that we take some time to think about all the ways the Lord has blessed us in our lives.  As I began to think about how I have been watched over, taught, protected, and comforted throughout my life, I was completely overwhelmed.  As I just review the past week, I see many, many times when I have felt prompted, inspired, comforted, and taken care of.  I have no doubt that I am loved by a Heavenly Father, and that He is involved in the small details of my personal concerns and trials.  I hope my family knows this.... I have seen miracles, and felt His presence in ways that I can never deny.  These experiences are sacred to me and I hold them close to my heart.  I love my Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ.  I will not push my beliefs on to anyone who feels differently from me, but at the same time I can not keep from expressing the source of my joy and peace.  I hope my actions never give my loved ones any reason to doubt my great love of the gospel.

1 comment:

  1. I love General Conference too! I have to confess that I have felt a bit depressed before I heard the talks, but hearing the talks given by general authorities lifted me up!

    ReplyDelete