Sunday, October 21, 2012

Surgery socks

Tonight I am wearing ugly purple socks with paw shaped "grips" on them.  Tony got them at the hospital when he had surgery on his toe.  Since he had 2 surgeries, he brought home 2 pairs of socks.  I wear them because they are very warm, and because they are the only physical thing (besides a straight toe) that we have to show for all the money we spent.  Tony won't wear them, and the kids think they are nasty, so it's up to me to get our money's worth out of them..... I will probably have to wear them for the rest of my life!  (I don't really have to wear them.... just hate to get rid of really warm socks!) 

4 comments:

  1. You never asked me about those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have the pin, remember? Coming soon to a Christmas Tree near you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the socks too. But they sure make you look different in that picture. Did they make Tony look that different? Or is that Tony in the picture? Montana Dad

    ReplyDelete