Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Fun

Tonight we carved our pumpkins.  This is getting to be more fun for me because everyone is now capable of cleaning the "guts" out of their own pumpkin, and I don't have to do them all!  Poor Erik has a stomach bug and did not feel up to cleaning out pumpkin guts, but he had fun watching.  We also made fun "vampire cookies", under Tony's direction. After eating our share, we took some to a neighbor. 

In other news, Tony has a new job assignment!  After waiting and worrying for many months, he found out that he is still securely employed, and will have new work duties.  He's not sure exactly what those duties will be yet as the whole IT department is being re-structured, but he is happy, so that makes me happy! 


2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Did you grow your own pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Tony was worried about work. I'm glad its working out. We need to talk more often!
    Cute cookies!

    ReplyDelete