Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Snow

I have mentioned before how much I enjoy Thursdays.... and once again I had a very nice day.  We woke up to 6 inches of lovely snow.  I enjoyed helping the boys shovel the driveway because it was so pretty and peaceful.  Other things I did today are: canned the last of the tomatoes, cleaned my stove inside and out, mended all the rips and missing buttons on our clothes, got the ironing done, did my visiting teaching, and cleaned underneath my fridge and stove.  Tonight we went to the annual Halloween concert on campus.  It was very good, as usual.... this has become a tradition that we enjoy each fall.  Here is a picture taken  from my backyard this afternoon.   

1 comment:

  1. I've said this before, and I will say it again: I LOVE SNOW!

    ReplyDelete